4/03/2015

Easter basket: the deadline is calling

Hi there!

I am working on 2 Easter baskets so my boys can search in style for their chocolate eggs and I don't have to worry about sticky chocolate fingers.

The Easter basket is not just a regularly basket, but it is shaped as a chicken. Really nice and original! I found the pattern on a Facebook group. Unfortunately, they aren't finished yet, so the deadline is really tight at this stage. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly now!

I have chosen some really nice fabric that makes me think of spring/ picnic/ Easter time. The fabric is not something that I would choose normally, but it works for this project. What do you think of it? 

The green and turquoise fabric is Terlenka, a fabric which is 100% polyester. Terlenka feels more firm than just cotton, so I believe it is perfect for the baskets. I will also stiffened it with interfacing. Just to give it that extra reinforcement.

After Easter I will post a picture of these chicken Easter baskets, until then...
Happy Easter and enjoy the extra family time!

Tania




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Your comment is very welcome, so do not hesitate to add yours. Jouw opmerking is van harte welkom, aarzel dus niet om die van jou toe te voegen.