3/13/2015

Let's start this blog

Hi reader

Welcome to my blog, there are so many things that I would like to tell you. Though, I believe there is only one thing you should know at the beginning. Why did I start this blog?


The answer is: my youngest son. He was 6 months old when we discovered that he had several food allergies (egg, peanut and potatoe). It changed our life and that from the people around us. 


The dietitian we visited had never heard of a potatoe allergy and gave only info which we already had found on Internet. She was a great help for learning to read the labels of products, but the first time we visited a shop we had no clue what was allowed. It doubled, no tripled, the shopping time!


And that, my dear readers, is the main reason why I am starting this blog. I want to share my experiences with you, inform you about products and possible food. My husband and I first thought that a food allergy blocks you in your daily life, but that is not true. We learned so many new products, which are healthy and yummie.


And now you also know why this blog is called "Tania stays positive". Yes, this food allergy was sad news and yes, I prefer a child who can eats everything. But on the other hand, thanks to this we tasted products which we otherwise would not buy. Isn't that a positive thought? 


So stay connected and follow me in my world. You will not only read about food allergies, but also about sewing, belly dancing and ...


Read ya the next time!

Tania




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Your comment is very welcome, so do not hesitate to add yours. Jouw opmerking is van harte welkom, aarzel dus niet om die van jou toe te voegen.