3/20/2015

Adorable Easter chickens

EASTER is coming!

I have already decorated the Easter tree together with the children. It was a lovely activity for a rainy afternoon. But when it was finished I wanted something extra for being in the Easter atmosphere… something sewed… And where do you search then? On Pinterest of course!

I have gathered several fun ideas for Easter, but this project I just had to sew already. It is so easy and quick to do. The tutorial is also very clear with some nice pictures with it.

So hereby I present you my “Easter chickens” pattern weights. Aren't they adorable? I would put them on my closet as they are so cute.

The fabric is from Soft Cactus and I have bought it in “De stoffenstraat”. The beak and the comb is made out of felt. The filling consist of fiber fill and rice to give it some weight.

The following project on my list is an Easter basket for the kids. So Easter still will be on my to-do list for the next weeks!

Read ya the next time!
Tania

PS: Are you curious about the ideas that I found on Pinterest? Please feel free to have a look at my Pinterest profile.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Your comment is very welcome, so do not hesitate to add yours. Jouw opmerking is van harte welkom, aarzel dus niet om die van jou toe te voegen.